Facebook Games Chat and Trade

Go Back   Facebook Games Chat and Trade > Facebook Games Forums > Pet Society Chat

Pet Society Chat This is a forum for general discussion about Pet Society.

Old 11th Feb 2011, 12:50 PM   #1
SerEndiPittY
MiStyRy

SerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant future
View Member's Facebook Profile

Default Trialpay - CrowdFlower offers?

While I was checking out the new cc sale, I noticed I have the CrowdFlowers offer for 2 free cc I never ever had those available, I thought they were only for UK, USA and some other countries.

There were lots and lots to choose from, any advice on which one is easy?

There were some about USA grocery stores, museums, etc. I started one for finding info about Spanish movies that seemed interesting (more suitable for zero probably )
Old 11th Feb 2011, 01:33 PM   #2
JBongoX
Mrs. McDonald

JBongoX is a glorious beacon of lightJBongoX is a glorious beacon of lightJBongoX is a glorious beacon of lightJBongoX is a glorious beacon of lightJBongoX is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Trialpay - CrowdFlower offers?

did those a ton in the past. havent lately. some of its just adding info for businesses. like phone numbers, websites, etc. nothing too serious.

will take a look to see if any of them are easy.

the only downside to crowdflower is that...some answers were wrong. so if i put the right one. i was deducted unfairly. but if you get the necessary % in the end...it doesn't matter.

Sig and Av by Rhini
JBongoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2011, 01:49 PM   #3
SerEndiPittY
MiStyRy

SerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant futureSerEndiPittY has a brilliant future

I just completed one and i got 3cc instead of 2 don't know why
It was lame and it was supposed to take 30 mins but it took me an hour
Old 12th Feb 2011, 02:01 PM   #4
Raisin
lurking somewhere
Snake Champion, Railway Line Champion

Raisin is a member with much to be proud ofRaisin is a member with much to be proud ofRaisin is a member with much to be proud ofRaisin is a member with much to be proud ofRaisin is a member with much to be proud ofRaisin is a member with much to be proud ofRaisin is a member with much to be proud ofRaisin is a member with much to be proud ofRaisin is a member with much to be proud ofRaisin is a member with much to be proud of

Yeah, I see it too I did it halfway and decided it was taking too long.
Did anyone notice a survey for 1cc? I did it, and got 2 instead.

Edit: The survey's pretty short too, and the CCs appeared within five seconds.

no retreat, no reserve, and no regret
_________
Thanks to zero, misty, kerri, peaches, bilbo, djoh and everyone else who has made this forum an awesome place to be!

and special mention to Dempsey, I adore you handsome! <-- Demps is abusing his mod-powers!

http://i56.tinypic.com/161173r.png
Raisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2011, 03:04 PM   #5
SerEndiPittY
MiStyRy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisin View Post
Yeah, I see it too I did it halfway and decided it was taking too long.
Did anyone notice a survey for 1cc? I did it, and got 2 instead.

Edit: The survey's pretty short too, and the CCs appeared within five seconds.
maybe they're giving 1cc more now, I did another and got 3cc again 6 cc in hour and a half these surveys are awesome!!
Old 12th Feb 2011, 03:23 PM   #6
tine
I won!

tine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond repute

i tried those once but it said all the time i did something wrong although i definetly didn't...so i didn't get cc. i don't think they are worth it at all. it takes so long and they pay so less. i don't get what for this is anyway

Signature by Zerggie

tine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2011, 03:26 PM   #7
SerEndiPittY
MiStyRy

I just did the same offer and got 3 more cc

If anyone has the "Find URLs to Grocery Store hours of operation" - try it out, it's super easy and the second time it took me 20 mins only

Quote:
Originally Posted by tine View Post
i tried those once but it said all the time i did something wrong although i definetly didn't...so i didn't get cc. i don't think they are worth it at all. it takes so long and they pay so less. i don't get what for this is anyway
that sucks I guess it's just a matter of luck what offer you'll try..
Old 12th Feb 2011, 03:34 PM   #8
tine
I won!

tine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond reputetine is a member with a reputation beyond repute

yeah i guess. it was so silly there was one about some stupid gas station, which had no homepage and i am pretty sure this gas station didn't even exist i couldn't find any real info about it...
another one was about hotels in germany and all the adresses were wrong, i corrected them and it said i made mistakes there, because obviously this system didn't get that adresses in germany are written different than in other countries

Signature by Zerggie

tine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2011, 08:36 PM   #9
bonniejeanne
Cat Fanatic

bonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud ofbonniejeanne is a member with much to be proud of

I was just looking at this and clicked on one about movies, and had no idea of what movie it wanted me to do. It showed some information about one movie, which I assumed to be an example, then had all kinds of stuff to fill in. I didn't know if I was just supposed to choose any movie, or verify the movie that it showed in the example. It was very confusing. It said it would take 50 minutes to complete, so I just closed the offer. LOL

Pet name & level: Coral/100

Always let me know your forum name if you add me as friend.
I'm on the Safe Traders List (Check)
bonniejeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2011, 09:07 PM   #10
SerEndiPittY
MiStyRy

Hmm I have a couple about movies where you need to find their original title, release date etc. in Spanish or French. They also take 50 minutes and seem too complicated..probably because my French/Spanish is awful
I keep making the stores one over and over, I made 36cc so far.